JGA-SNP dataset is a frequency dataset that has aggregated variants detected from SNP-chip data in the NBDC Human Database/Japanese Genotype-phenotype Archive (JGA). All JGA data for which an approval for creating secondary data has been obtained are to be aggregated. Note that no variants with 5 alternative alleles or less are included.
- Version/Last updated: 2018/06/01
- Sample size: 183,884
- Number of detected variants: 1,966,919
- Number of variants after the exclusion: 1,249,724
Rights of Data Users
The rights of data users shall conform to "5-2-1. Open Data" in "5-2. Rights of Data Users" listed in the NBDC Human Data Sharing Guidelines.
- The data user can freely present the result of the study for which data from the NBDC Human Database are used.
- The data user can freely acquire intellectual property rights based on the result of the study for which data from the NBDC Human Database are used.
Responsibilities of Data Users
Terms of "5-3-1. Open Data" in "5-3. Responsibilities of Data Users" listed in the NBDC Human Data Sharing Guidelines shall apply with modification to the responsibilities of data users. As for redistribution of data, terms for controlled-access data shall apply because this dataset was generated by processing controlled-access data.
- In using data, the user must take responsibility for and make judgments concerning the quality, content, and scientific validity of the data.
- The data user must comply with the following rules.
- The use of data is limited to the study being undertaken.
- Identification of individuals is prohibited
- Redistribution of data is prohibited.
- The data user must add the following citation while using the data in public (e.g. publishing an
Variant dataset aggregated from SNP-chip data in NBDC Human Database/JGA [Internet]. Tokyo: Japan Science and Technology Agency (Japan), National Bioscience Database Center;  - . JGA-SNP dataset; [cited YYYY Mmm DD]. Available from:https://togovar.biosciencedbc.jp/doc/datasets/jga_snp
Included controlled-access datasets
By specifying the JGAID, you can apply for data use to the NBDC Human database.
|JGAID||Human DB ID||Study title||Participants||Sample size||Data provider|
|JGAD00000000123||hum0014||Biobank Japan Project||BMI research participants||182,557||Michiaki Kubo|
|JGAD00000000018||hum0028||Biobank Japan Project||Healthy control||908||Michiaki Kubo|
|JGAD00000000130/131||hum0082||Genome-wide analysis of SNPs in Healthy Japanese||Healthy control||419||Katsushi Tokunaga|