- Advanced search: Advanced searchwas released.
- Gene page/Disease page: Variant information pages related with a gene（e.g.：PAX4) or a disease (e.g.：Acute myeloid leukemia ) was released.
- Variant page/Gene page/Disease page: Genome-wide association studies from GWAS Catalogwas added to the variant, gene and disease pages.
- TogoVar API: TogoVar API version 0.91was released.
- Datasets: ToMMo 4.7KJPN was updated to ToMMo 8.3KJPN (ToMMo 8.3KJPN Allele Frequency Panel).
- Datasets: ExAC was updated to gnomAD v2.1.1 (The Genome Aggregation Database).
- Keyword search: You can search TogoVar by Human Genome Variation Society (HGVS) description(e.g.ALDH2:c.1510G>A or ALDH2:p.Glu504Lys).
- Datasets: The new dataset, GEM-Japan Whole Genome Aggregation (GEM-J WGA), was added. Additionally, ToMMo 3.5KJPN was updated to ToMMo 8.3KJPN (ToMMo 4.7KJPN Allele Frequency Panel). ClinVar information was also updated.
- Usability: You can search the variants on Karyotype image.
- Keyword search: You can search TogoVar by an alias name of HGNC Gene Symbol (e.g. PD-1, p53).
- Filters: You can specify either all or any of datasets of your choice as a target when searching by an alternative allele frequency.
- Filters: You can filter variants by Consequence value, SIFT and/or Polyphen score.
- Filters: You can hide and show low quality variants.
- Datasets: ToMMo 3.5KJPN was updated to Ver.2 (ToMMo 3.5KJPNv2 Allele Frequency Panel). ClinVar, Variant Effect Predictor (VEP) and Ensembl were updated as well. See Datasets for detail.
- Usability: You can choose the data items to display at the Configuration menu.
- Usability: The user interface was refined for easier use.
- TogoVar has been released. See a EurekAlert! press release for detail.